IT Service Delivery Optimization Consulting
Many technology executives are asking themselves “what can I do to be better?” to be more nimble to my customers; to provide a higher level of service to the business, and be more responsive across teams. In fact, 60% of CIOs are implementing some form of service improvement or model (such as ITIL, ITIL-lite, or CMMI) to address these challenges. Yet sadly, 90% of these same CIOs aren’t making much progress.
One reason is that many organizations lack the organizational maturity to make process improvements and change adoptable. Some believe that a software tool will “save the day” without recognizing that the tool is only as good as the processes and policies developed up stream to feed the tool. Some service models take years to establish lasting change. And some try and “do too much, too fast”.
It doesn’t have to be this way. There is a way to experience process improvement that is:
- Minimally disruptive
- Low Cost
- And Customized to your organization
What Does the Solution Offer?
The Ascent Services Group employs an out-of-the-box toolset from Service Made Simple for enhancing your existing technology delivery process quickly and cost effectively so you can:
- Develop the products your business customers want
- Improve business customer satisfaction
- Gain executive insight into product development, delivery and support
- Improve IT performance without disrupting product development schedules or modifying established product delivery lifecycles
Based on best-in-class standards, this innovative approach is customizable to meet your needs. Start small; make incremental and measurable improvements at the project or process level first, while rolling out a foundation that expands for the future.
Who Can Benefit?
Any organization that:
- Wants to make meaningful change at the project level
- Wants to solve problems this year; and not in 5 years
- Wants the flexibility to pick and choose the focus areas
- Has low to medium organizational maturity
We can implement operational and process improvement in your organization with minimum disruption and without slowing down your productivity. How? By using out-of-the box, customizable:
- Service deployment process and templates
- Service portfolio management processes and templates
- Detailed procedures
- Metrics and Analytics
- Best-fit Training
This accelerator includes 218 Assets:
- Over 12,000 data elements
- On over 40 discrete functions
Please be sure to register for our latest TechClimb webinar series here: http://info.ascentsg.com/techclimb
For more information on the Service Made Simple accelerator and the 17 toolkits that it is comprised of, please have a look at this site: http://servicemadesimple.com/tools/
For more information on how we can help you, contact Ascent today.