Research Associate, In Vitro Pharmacology
We are seeking to hire a Research Associate to join the In Vitro Pharmacology team. The Research Associate will help Client and develop innovative drugs for an emerging and exciting biology and to translate our science into a pipeline of differentiated medicines.
- Develop in vitro models to characterize candidate molecules in diseased human tissues
- Experimental design and execution
- Analysis and interpretation of data, and presentation (verbal/written) of findings to the team.
- Will have an important role in the generation of key datasets that are critical for the declaration of development candidates.
- Bachelor's degree in the Life Sciences with 2-4 years of scientific experience in the biopharmaceutical industry.
- Design and execution of quantitative human cell-based microplate assays utilizing automation/robotics.
- Exceptional communication, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Creativity and the ability to work within an interdisciplinary team to in order to achieve technical and corporate milestones.
- Experience with human tissues (dissection/cell dissociation, explant cultures) and various primary cell types.
Job Type: Direct Placement
Location: Brisbane, CA
Job ID: 19-08120
Date Updated: November 11, 2019