- Integrate the PG&E real-time data to the Facilities Energy Portal.
- Perform thermography on Ultragenyx buildings per the direction of the Principal Engineer.
- Assist with Facilities Projects (EH&S System integration, Calibration Program, SOP generation, CMMS).
- Conduct routine, periodic, or special inspections as required by the validated, electronic PM system while carrying out repair and maintenance work necessary to prevent breakdowns of facilities, machinery and equipment;
- Trouble shoot and diagnose controls and system failures
- Monitor and adjust building automation systems to optimize efficiency and energy savings while continuously referring to internal Quality documents and procedures to ensure compliance
- Perform predictive maintenance inspection of critical facilities systems to detect abnormalities and prevent premature system failures
- Perform daily logging and inspection of facilities systems including production facility environmental support systems to ensure operations within specifications
- Analyze predictive inspection data of critical facilities systems to determine predictive maintenance actions to prevent premature system breakdown
- Review and analyze unplanned maintenance of facilities systems for root causes and implement corrective and preventive action for improvement as well as reviewing all equipment and determine spare parts list of facilities system
Train, coach, and guides employees
- In depth knowledge and experience in HVAC system, Electrical system, Steam boiler system and compressed air system
- Good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to read, comprehend, speak, and write English
- Good computer skills, including MS Office and Internet Explorer
- Ability to use hand and power tools
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, sketches, layouts, wiring diagrams, drawings and specifications
- Ability to identify problems and relevant issues in complex situations, using specialized knowledge and propose solutions
- Strict attention to detail
- Must be able to work in an inter-departmental team environment, as well as with colleagues from other departments
- Ability to provide feedback in a professional, direct, and tactful manner
- Ability to represent the organization to outside contacts, e.g., contractors, vendors, suppliers.
Job Type: Corp-to-Corp Contract
Location: Brisbane, CA
Job ID: 19-11755
Date Updated: January 17, 2020