6 month contract
South San Francisco
- Supports all MAP Operations related activities
- Perform reconciliation related activities for Market Research Patient (MAP) support programs and responsible for tasks related to MAP Global Tracking Tool (GTT) to ensure continuous data integrity.
- Run operational metrics reports on a routine basis, identify follow-up's required, and work with the appropriate PV Operations head and/or vendor lead to ensure appropriate follow-up is completed.
- Oversees operational aspects of US MAP Service Provider Qualification Process including: curation and upkeep of US MAP Service Provider qualification portal, ensuring consistency and fidelity of all Service Provider lists, management and assignment of new assessments to PV Operations head and/or vendor lead
- Responsible for executing Source Data QC (SDQC) of in scope MAPs on a quarterly basis. This includes: a) Communication with MAP vendors; b) management of vendor conducting SDQC, including appropriate QC; receiving, QC and tracking data files.
- Supports all study management related activities
- Responsible for oversight, triage, and tracking of incoming study document review request
- Responsible for performing Case Transmission Verification (CTV)
- Ensuring all USMA studies have been reviewed by PV Clinical Group
- Performs Outbound Submission and Tracking (OST) for literature ICSRs and submits relevant documentation to health authority
- Identifies compliance trends and formulates action plan as needed to address compliance issues.
Competencies Identified for Success:
- Ability to translate complex data trends to actionable steps
- Demonstrates strong business expertise related to PV environment
- Can be recent graduate.
Education, Experience, and Other Requirements:
- Minimum Bachelor's degree (Preferred)
- Degree in Life Science or related field (Preferred)
- Demonstrates expertise in computer skills and database experience (i.e Microsoft office Suite) (Preferred).
- Writing experience; science/medical writing highly desirable.
- Ability to travel as required
- Health Care Professional NOT required
Job Type: Contract
Location: South San Francisco, CA
Job ID: 20-03240
Date Updated: May 11, 2020