San Carlos, CA
We are looking for energetic and talented team players to join our growing Manufacturing group. As a Contract Manufacturing Associate, you will work in support of the daily operations in the Manufacturing area, including Upstream and Downstream processes.
- Perform various manufacturing tasks such as operating, troubleshooting, sterilizing, maintaining, preparing, and cleaning of various process equipment such as stirred-tank bioreactors, media/buffer solutions, disc stack centrifuges, homogenizer, pelletizer, dryer, TFF skid, chromatography systems, parts washers, and CIP systems, under the guidelines of established SOPs and cGMP regulations.
- Reliably and consistently execute well defined SOPs and batch records. Accurately document data and complete batch records.
- Crosstrain in various manufacturing operations including media/buffer prep, fermentation, and purification
- Draft and revise SOPs and batch records.
- Support cross functional groups such as QA, QC, Facilities, Engineering, and PD.
- Train new employees
- Conduct and execute validation studies and protocols as needed.
- Schedule: 4 days a week, 10 hour shifts, must be available to work say, swing, and graveyard shifts. This role is eligible for overtime and shift differential.
- Bachelor's degree in a biological sciences discipline or equivalent strongly preferred.
- 1-4 years of relevant experience in a cGMP manufacturing or pilot plant environment highly desired.
- Must be available to work graveyard shift and be flexible to work modified work shift as required (eligible for overtime and shift differentials).
- Experience with bacterial fermentation and purification a plus.
- Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to lift 25 pounds and stand for extended periods of time.
Job Type: Contract
Location: San Carlos, CA
Job ID: 20-08279
Date Updated: November 19, 2020