SAP CPQ Architect (Remote for now)
Sr. Architect – SAP CPQ
12 months contract with potential extensions
Our client is seeking a Sr. Architect with experience in SAP CPQ. The ideal candidate should have worked on integrating SAP CPQ with SAP ERP systems (SAP BRIM) and also have experience with implementing guided-selling in SAP CPQ.
• 6+ years of experience in Architect roles. Overall 12+ years of experience in software industry
• Experience with integrating SAP CPQ with other business applications like Salesforce, Web Portals, SAP BRIM, SAP ECC
• Subject matter expert with minimum 3 years of solution design experience in SAP Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ), Variant Configuration (VC) and SAP S4 Sales and Distribution
• Implementation and Design Experience for CI/CD, Observability, Test Automation for SAP CPQ preferred
• Experience with performance tuning of SAP CPQ for business needs preferred
• Experience with BRF/BRF+, Visio
• Excellent spoken and written communication skills with an ability to state things simply and persuasively for a variety of audiences - internal, external, business and technical.
• Excellent presentation skills and ease in speaking in front of large groups.
• Exceptional planning, facilitation, dependency management, risk management & analysis skills.
• Familiarity with Scrum/Agile/ Lean Startup methodologies. Experience working in a rapid prototyping environment a plus.
• BS Degree in Computer Science, IT, Business Management or equivalent
Please contact Meera Makam at 925 627 4935 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions
Job Type: Contract
Location: San Francisco, CA
Job ID: 20-08941
Date Updated: December 10, 2020