San Carlos, CA
We are looking for a Manufacturing Operational leader who will report to the Vice President of Manufacturing and Plant Operation. You will be working to manufacture material to support clinical studies in a fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for leading and directing all aspects of multi-product manufacturing operation including upstream, downstream and tech services.
- Sets long-range strategic direction for the Manufacturing organization including creating and driving yearly plan and is a standing member of the Site Leadership Team
- Work in partnership with Quality Operation to ensure cGMP is maintained
- Work in partnership with Process Development, MSAT and Quality organization to ensure successful tech transfer.
- Create and implement business metrics to measure and drive plant performance
- Lead a proactive and collaborative culture of employee learning, development and is patient focused
- Lead, motivate, and coach operations staff
- Represent Manufacturing on cross-functional teams
- B.S. or M.S. in chemical engineering, life sciences, or equivalent with at least 15 years (B.S., M.S.) of biopharmaceutical industry experience
- Experience with microbial manufacturing operations including cGMP operations
- Experience in creating and implementing site strategy and business metrics
- Experience with managing processes and documents for GMP including validation
- Must have strong management and leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with Quality, TechOps, and Tech transfer
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
Job Type: Direct Placement
Location: San Carlos, CA
Job ID: 21-00312
Date Updated: January 19, 2021