Talent Acquisition Coordinator
- Work directly with hiring managers to educate and coordinate contractor/consultant needs.
- Work closely with Talent Acquisition, HR, legal, IT and any other cross functional teams to ensure appropriate documentation is received to add or extend contractors.
- Enter requests into Conga system in a timely basis to ensure legal has the appropriate documentation to review and execute on contracts
- Upon approval of contracts by legal, send out notifications in a timely manner to cross function departments with appropriate information to onboard contractors
- Upon termination of contractors, send out notifications in a timely manner to ensure term activities are activated
- Track and ensure integrity with reporting needs to support SOX compliance needs
- Coordinate appropriate information with hiring managers, external staffing vendors, professional services vendors or directly with contractors to ensure appropriate documentation is received. Also ensure confidentiality of data is secure
- Schedule phone/video/onsite interviews pre-interview and debriefs for candidates and interview teams, which includes heavy calendar management cross multiple time zones including international zones
- Create requisitions, monitor requisition and offer approvals, draft offer letters, close requisitions in the ATS
- Submit and validate background check for new hires
- Play an active role in process improvement and streamlining for the talent acquisition function
- Additional tasks and responsibilities will evolve along with the needs of the team
- Collaborate cross functionally and interact with all levels of the organization
- College degree highly preferred, High school degree or GED required
- Past HR or Talent Acquisition experience highly desirable
- 2-3+ years of strong administrative skills with ability to navigate in a complex environment.
- Proven experience in handling confidential information with complete discretion and maturity, and the ability to deal with ambiguity by using good judgment
- Strong excel experience required with ability to understand basic formulas
- Experience managing multiple competing priorities and experience supporting multiple clients in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to prioritize and perform competing tasks.
- Strong time management skills
- Great interpersonal skills with the ability to work with and build relationships with a wide variety of internal and external customers. This include all levels of the organization up to and include Executive members
- Excellent attention to detail, including proofreading skills
- Highly proficient with MS Office
- The willingness to go above and beyond to get things done
Job Type: Contract
Location: Brisbane, CA
Job ID: 21-02976
Date Updated: April 13, 2021